Thursday 25 September 2014

Thankful Thursday


It's the first week of Autumn and there's so much to be thankful for I'm a little giddy from it all so here goes:

1. I found a room mate! Literally months of praying and my friend I lived with in Georgia is moving from France to live with me. Now that's worth waiting for. I can't wait for her to move in and we're already planning the next few months of fun. 

2. The Autumn weather has been beautiful. The mornings have been crisp and fresh with the bright sunshine shining all day and warming up my office. I've loved walking in my lunch break with the sun warming my face. 

3. I booked my summer holiday. Finally. So, I guess going on holiday in October doesn't really count as summer, but as we're off to the Algarve in Portugal I'm hoping it'll still be warm and sunny. The hotel is 4* and the deal was an absolute bargain. Can't wait to have time with my boyfriend without work/life distracting us from each other. 

4.  Sailing. Lots. I know my post the other day made it sound like I didn't like sailing with my boyfriend but I really do...even though we always disagree we have a great time still. The weather has been great for sailing lately and we're getting out on the water a lot. 

5. Where I am. This time last year I was in a job I despised and was ill through stress, anxiety and tiredness. This year I'm in a job which I feel good in, work 9-5.30 and have my evenings free. This makes me more available for other areas and people outside of my day job. Very thankful for where I am 12 months on. 

What are you thankful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think