Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cosy up this November

All images for this post were taken from www.birchbox.co.uk and are not my own

I'm a sucker for mail. I still have friends who I write to and love receiving reply letters and surprise packages from in return. So when I heard about Birchbox I had to give it a go as the thought of receiving make-up and beauty products through my letterbox was too tempting to ignore!

My first box was the October breast cancer awareness box though I didn't get around to writing about that one so I'll start with the November box I received this week.

Birchbox send you a text message when they dispatch your box so right away I got excited and knew it would be waiting for me one day this week when I stumbled in from a long day at work. I loved my October box and I certainly wasn't disappointed with the box for November either.

You receive a hand-picked selection from a range of products based on your online beauty profile. Make sure you complete this profile to ensure you receive the best products suited for you. Below is the full product collection which my items were selected from.

I received the following in my November box and can't wait to test them all:

  1. Full sized OPI nail polish from the Coca-Cola collection shade Turn On The Haute
  2. Beauty Protector protect and detangle spray
  3. Full sized Dr. Jart+ V7 Balancing Toner 
  4. Drinkwell vitamin capsules 
  5. English Laundry Signature for Her EDT perfume 
All products can be found at the Birchbox store. The theme was "Cosy At Home" and I can definitely see how these products both pamper your skin and body for the long cold Winter. I especially love the OPI nail polish as nail polish is my beauty weakness!

Check out the pictures of my products below. If you would like to sign up to Birchbox and receive your November box they're currently offering a £5 off deal when you enter the code NOV5 at the checkout. I'm just gonna whack my referral link here and see what happens: http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=60774 

 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think