Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 In Review

 

Being my first Google Blogger year (a Tumblr graduate I like to think) I thought it would be fun if I did as some of my (more successful/grown up) counterparts do and write about my year in review. 2013 was a tough year and i sure do hope 2014 is better on almost all accounts. However, I still have a lot to be thankful for so in bullet-point form, here I go:

1. I finished graduate school and became a teacher


2. I met this fantastic man who I can be silly and real with


3. Lots of friends got married so many chances to celebrate


4. I finally visited a best friend in Berlin


5. There were days spent sailing with loved ones


6. Long dog walks and bike rides in the New Forest National Park


7. I went to Barcelona...finally!


8. I saw my first West End show 


9. I did some charity work with teenagers


10. I went on great nights out with friends 


While creating this post I found pictures I'd long forgotten about! I'm glad I did this - give it a try! So from me to you, Happy New Year! May 2014 be filled with God's love and promises, with joy and laughter, all year through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think