Thursday 3 September 2015

I'm a Mrs!


I can't believe this is my first post as a Mrs not a Miss. It's been 4 months! I'll share some memories and photos in the coming weeks for you all though.

The day after the wedding Mr had a business trip he had to go on and although I'd planned to go back to work for a couple of days he wanted me to go with him. You don't have to ask me twice! We flew out in the afternoon and enjoyed dinner on a balcony overlooking the water. The next day he went to work and I experienced what it was like to be a lady at leisure. I went to the gym, relaxed at the spa and then headed into the local coastal town for shopping and lunch. Then it was time to fly home. It was a lovely day away but I wouldn't want to be without a job to float about like that all the time - boring!

Being a practical couple, being that our flight for our honeymoon left the UK on a Sunday night we naturally felt it best to stay in a hotel the night before, because who wants to drive for 2 hours on the same day as your holiday starts? Ridiculous I know. We've since tightened our budget. The Crowne Plaza upgraded us to a spa suite and gave us sparkling wine and truffles though so it was totally worth it! More on the amazing honeymoon later...

We moved into my rental flat for 2 weeks then I found us a house last minute while Mr was working and I had a day off (to recuperate from all that beach time obviously). We've got a cute 2-bed house now complete with a garden and a garage. How grown up. How very expensive. Now the saving to buy in this inflated economy begins!

I'm in law school part-time though still work a full week (stress but strangely i'm enjoying it). Mr is busy with numerous projects, most of which involve his new garage and boats. We're pretty happy as a Mr & Mrs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think