Friday 22 May 2015

Every weekend should be a bank holiday, yes it should


Finally, this countdown to our wedding day is starting to feel real; 4 days people!

I think now that the shopping is done and the craft is finished the pre-drinks and family time should begin!

So this weekend yes i'll collect some ordered stuff (must not forget to collect the cake, serious) and attend a wedding rehearsal, but then I'm going to relax. I'm thinking lie-ins, pilates, Netflix, park with my niece and some good old-fashioned family time. The planning is done. There's nothing I could change that would make a difference and it'd only stress everybody out. So, to the relaxing weekend! Happy bank holiday!

(Oh, I've gotta move house this weekend. Forgot. Well i'll relax around that minor detail). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think