Thursday 17 September 2015

Bloomin' beauties

This post was not sponsored or endorsed by Bloom & Wild and all opinions are my own. 

Flowers around the house are such a simple way to bring life, beauty and sweet smells to your home. My husband does buy me flowers but I also enjoy choosing them myself and others. When my friend missed my bridal shower because she was ill the biggest surprise came through my letterbox a couple of days later...

Bloom & Wild flowers!


They're flowers which are selected and sent to you in a box slim enough to fit easily through your letterbox. This is perfect if you want to send flowers but are unsure whether the person will be at home to receive them. Or, if like me, you're sad creative enough to send them to yourself and you're out at work all day. 



They come with the heads of the flowers wrapped in protective netting and a helpful little guide to introduce you to flower care etc. 



I chose the 'Sophia' bouquet which was full of purples and creams. They smell amazing in my living room!

If you live in the UK and want to give Bloom & Wild a try click here to select your flowers...(and become a flower addict who sends flowers to themselves!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think