Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 in review

What a year! It was rung in on the banks of the Thames in London, gazing up at the incredible firework display and wondering what adventures 2015 would bring. It brought quite a lot...

New Year's Eve in London 2014
Exploring the Jurassic Coast, England
Wedding prep galore! Hair trial
Engagement photoshoot at Netley Abbey
Hen Do! Spa day and afternoon tea at a hotel
With my maid of honour and sis-in-law (headpiece + sash compulsory)
Wedding Day! 
My love
Quick business trip to the Channel Islands 
Honeymooning at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai at night (view from the private beach *eeek!*
We also went to lots of friends' weddings
Day dating at The Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth
Taking photos for a website we developed together 
My niece's first trip to the beach, first paddle in the sea and telling the sea to "sushhhh!"
Sailing, lots of sailing and power boating
May your 2016 be filled with love, hope and joy. I'm so excited to see what it brings for my family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think