Tuesday 22 July 2014

Introducing...

Sophie Annabella! Born Saturday evening to my sister-in-law and brother, with gorgeous little cheeks and blonde whisps of hair she is a little treasure to our family. I'M AN AUNT!

This obviously isn't me, it's my mum, who is overjoyed at becoming a grandma! 

I will go and meet her at the end of the month and give her lots of cuddles and love. In the meantime, I will pester my brother for facetime requests and photos. Babies are the best!

Congratulations to my Jon and Victoria on becoming a family of three! I will take my aunt duties seriously, including but  not limited to:-


  • Teaching her to sail
  • Teaching her to climb
  • Cinema trips with mountains of popcorn
  • Park trips where I will climb the apparatus too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think